The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Having achieved nothing, losing my job due to bankruptcy, being broke for over 2 years, being divorced for over 2 years has made me feel less excited about aging.

I want somebody to invent a time machine, STAT, and to bring me back to 93, to my junior year of high school, with the wisdom I have now.

I would do so many things differently. Like obsessing less with girls, using my hearing aids every single day, paying more attention in class and so on.

For now, all I can do is pray and hope my life standards will improve for the better.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Having achieved nothing, losing my job due to bankruptcy, being broke for over 2 years, being divorced for over 2 years has made me feel less excited about aging.

I want somebody to invent a time machine, STAT, and to bring me back to 93, to my junior year of high school, with the wisdom I have now.

I would do so many things differently. Like obsessing less with girls, using my hearing aids every single day, paying more attention in class and so on.

For now, all I can do is pray and hope my life standards will improve for the better.

Hang in the Tartarus!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

You have an iPhone, that's a GOOD start...Ladies LUV men with iPhones....LOL

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have had pizza yesterday

I need pizza at least once a week to function and I didn't have it this week. I'm gonna go into withdrawal soon. If pizza was healthy enough to eat at every meal, I'd have a slice of veggie pizza, meat lovers and plain for every meal. Hitting all of the major food groups right there. And I'd eat ice cream after that for dairy.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Dude, you don't have to worry about your brains and getting a good job. From here, your life looks awesome to me.

I've gotta get into a decent college at the very least. As long as it's not Fairleigh Dickinson University or Rutgers(2 colleges in NJ), or a community college I'm fine with it. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh