The last post wins!

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Because my baby had an accident. Tumbled down the stairs. Slight crack in the right corner at the bottom. I took it in Wednesday but their power was down. The guy kept saying the phone couldn't have been dropped but I just told him the truth. So I had to go back today.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
4s like $100 and 5s $175 presumably.
It's best to call ahead to the local Apple Store to be sure.

It's good to see you back Lucia. Long time no see. How have you been?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
4s like $100 and 5s $175 presumably.
It's best to call ahead to the local Apple Store to be sure.

It's good to see you back Lucia. Long time no see. How have you been?

Just been really busy... Dad came down to visit with my brother. Went to a theme park two days in a row. I'm exhausted because I didn't get any rest on my days off. Then no rest as I'd go visit with them after work. Then last night 12 hours fighting Windows 10...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven't been able to update to Windows 10 yet. I'm gonna buy a SSD first. I have also no hurry to install Windows 10, as Windows 7 is performing as I want it.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Just been really busy... Dad came down to visit with my brother. Went to a theme park two days in a row. I'm exhausted because I didn't get any rest on my days off. Then no rest as I'd go visit with them after work. Then last night 12 hours fighting Windows 10...

Did you win the fight? How are you liking Windows 10?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Well . . . try and get some downtime, and don't drive yourself crazy with Windows. :rolleyes:

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Did you win the fight? How are you liking Windows 10?

It's pretty darn considering I forced it to work on a computer below minimum standards. It's like Windows 7 and 8.1 had a baby. Stuff is easier to find than on 8.1 but still not quite as easy as 7.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods