The last post wins!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I win. Leaving for vacation tomorrow evening. My parent are taking my family and my sister's family and themselves on a southern Caribbean cruise. They'll be 10 of us total.

Enjoy your time with your family and make the best of your Caribbean cruise, my friend.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I win. Leaving for vacation tomorrow evening. My parent are taking my family and my sister's family and themselves on a southern Caribbean cruise. They'll be 10 of us total.

I have a friend who lives in Barbados. He keeps telling me he has an extra hammock. I'm tempted. Y'all have a great time

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I finally did it, I deleted Spotify from my iPhone. I don't have the subscribed account so it was very easy for me to make the decision.

As I already told you all, my grandmother past away yesterday. To honor her, I went to Apple Music to listen a verse from the Holy Quran. I even found the reciter I found the most wonderful sounding. After a while I went to Spotify to look if they had the same verse by the same reciter. They did. But the full verse is recited in 10:18mins and was fully available on Apple Music, but only 4:28mins of it was available on Spotify.

Seeing how Apple provided a not so known fully and Spotify didn't, I reached the decision this also could be the point with other songs.

Fun fact, I never thought about paying for Spotify, but since Apple is available, I'm willing to pay ?9.99 for it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I would rather have visited one island and plopped down on the beach for a week. For the cruise we have a different port of call each day with excursions at each port. So it will be lots of fun but I'm not sure how relaxing it will be?but my parents are paying for the trip for everyone so I'll gladly "suffer" the cruise.

Me too. My Cuz went on a Cruise last year and that's what I told him. But which Island? LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro