The last post wins!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Nah, it's not the humanity, but some women are yelling equal rights but when they do have to do heavy stuff they're like 'I'm a woman, I can't do that'

This is soooooo true, I deal with it every day. I'm all for equal rights but be prepared for it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
LOL . What's up Beyond Fire. How ya doin?

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus

Doing good, just got back from a vacation in california(mostly to check out homes for possible move). Babes, beer and beaches, sounds like the perfect place for me really. I also ended up getting the apple watch sport even though I said I wasn't. Guess I'm a sucker for Apple products lol.

So what you been up to?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Doing good, just got back from a vacation in california(mostly to check out homes for possible move). Babes, beer and beaches, sounds like the perfect place for me really. I also ended up getting the apple watch sport even though I said I wasn't. Guess I'm a sucker for Apple products lol.

So what you been up to?

Good to hear. Nuttin much, just enjoying my 6Plus.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I feel that the main thing that sets Apple music and Spotify apart is the fact that Spotify doesn't technically require a subscription to use the service. Just something a friend told me. Makes sense considering the desktop app and the shuffle feature in the Spotify app...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got my 6 plus a few weeks ago after upgrading from the Galaxy s6. So much better

Nice, I just got mine a few weeks ago also, on June 24th. Now I don't have to reach for my reading glasses to read my iPhone....SMILE

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen