The last post wins!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My Watch is 16 miles away :). This is something you will NEVER hear me say again... COME ON MONDAY GET HERE ALREADY!

WIN

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Broad statement: Battery cases suck. They're hefty, they require additional charging cords and many need earphone adapters. I travel quite a bit and have been looking for the best battery case: There isn't such! Blahhhhhh :crying::concern:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Broad statement: Battery cases suck. They're hefty, they require additional charging cords and many need earphone adapters. I travel quite a bit and have been looking for the best battery case: There isn't such! Blahhhhhh :crying::concern:

I use Mophies. I have 2 heliums (pink & purple) and one outdoor edition of the plus (?) for more battery power. My daughter stole my gold one from me😁

I used to keep them on my phone all the time and I even have the Mophie dock so I didn't have to remove the case for charging overnight when needed. I got tired of the bulkyness and only use them now if I'm out and need a quick charge.

So I agree Sanibel, with all the reasoning you gave, and this is why I don't use them as a case all the time anymore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2