The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Morning folks. I'm using a 5s again. LOL

I'm scared someone will steal my 5c. So I don't want to always be using it. I love it. Haha

Ya know Sept, I really, really love my 5S....but I really miss my 5C. Just the form and shell of it. My daughter uses it and every time she has it on the counter I pick it up for memories LOL. Ya, I'm wacked in the head 😬😋 LOL if it had more storage, and now the finger print scanner I would have never given up that phone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good morning my friends.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Hey guys and gals....if there are any of you that use SwiftKey keyboard, I just read on MacRumors that coming soon will be 11 new themes avail with pricing anywhere from 99? to $1.99 each keyboard. There's a "coal" keyboard that looks nice, and the "shooting stars" one is pretty cute😊

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Ya know Sept, I really, really love my 5S....but I really miss my 5C. Just the form and shell of it. My daughter uses it and every time she has it on the counter I pick it up for memories LOL. Ya, I'm wacked in the head LOL if it had more storage, and now the finger print scanner I would have never given up that phone.

That's almost what I feel. The space was okay at 32GB just really missed the finger print scanner. A 6c with 5s internals and the touch ID and I'd be in heaven.

Though it seems I hate this 5s a lot less after using the 6. Overall I think the iPhone 6 is just a tad too big for my hands and those antenna bands... Yuck!

So win-win on me getting the 5s back and him happily getting more space.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys and gals....if there are any of you that use SwiftKey keyboard, I just read on MacRumors that coming soon will be 11 new themes avail with pricing anywhere from 99? to $1.99 each keyboard. There's a "coal" keyboard that looks nice, and the "shooting stars" one is pretty cute

Hope they do like Swype where if you buy them all it's a bundle package for less. I'm thinking about trying out Swiftkey. I just have always liked Swype.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys and gals....if there are any of you that use SwiftKey keyboard, I just read on MacRumors that coming soon will be 11 new themes avail with pricing anywhere from 99? to $1.99 each keyboard. There's a "coal" keyboard that looks nice, and the "shooting stars" one is pretty cute��

I use Swiftkey sporadically. I like it much-much better than the stock keyboard (awesome predictability, better spell-check and swiping is a breeze), but -- alas, I'm frustrated with its quirky behaviors (this is Apple's doing, not Swiftkey). For instance, out-of-the-blue, the keyboard disappears: Bam! And there's no way to choose an alternative keyboard, so I have to reboot the phone. It happened too often so I deleted it. I posted this issue in one of the keyboard threads floating around here and a couple of people reported this problem as well.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That's almost what I feel. The space was okay at 32GB just really missed the finger print scanner. A 6c with 5s internals and the touch ID and I'd be in heaven.

Though it seems I hate this 5s a lot less after using the 6. Overall I think the iPhone 6 is just a tad too big for my hands and those antenna bands... Yuck!

So win-win on me getting the 5s back and him happily getting more space.

My 5C was a 16gb, my 5S is a 32 and that much room for me is perfect 👌🏽

Yes, I would miss the FP scanner also. I think the 6 would be a bit large for me as well. I'm gunning for a 6C but the 5S size 🙏🏽

Only time will tell what Apple may/may not do

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm here too. LOL!

LOL☺️

Hope they do like Swype where if you buy them all it's a bundle package for less. I'm thinking about trying out Swiftkey. I just have always liked Swype.
I was a Swype user turned SwiftKey now user. I like both, but use SwiftKey only now...if you asked me what exactly the differences were, I honestly could not remember 😳 old age lol😁

I use Swiftkey sporadically. I like it much-much better than the stock keyboard (awesome predictability, better spell-check and swiping is a breeze), but -- alas, I'm frustrated with its quirky behaviors (this is Apple's doing, not Swiftkey). For instance, out-of-the-blue, the keyboard disappears: Bam! And there's no way to choose an alternative keyboard, so I have to reboot the phone. It happened too often so I deleted it. I posted this issue in one of the keyboard threads floating around here and a couple of people reported this problem as well.
I use it sporadically, but more that usual on my phone. Not so much on my iPad. I've never experienced the disappearing keyboard that I've seen some of you talk about in the 8.3 thread. ((Knock wood))

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I use it sporadically, but more that usual on my phone. Not so much on my iPad. I've never experienced the disappearing keyboard that I've seen some of you talk about in the 8.3 thread. ((Knock wood))

That's what I need: A wooden phone case!!! :biggrin:
You saved the day Pink. I'm taking back everything I've said about the Yankees. Well, maybe later, that is....

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

That's what I need: A wooden phone case!!! :biggrin:
You saved the day Pink. I'm taking back everything I've said about the Yankees. Well, maybe later, that is....

LMAO !! You crack me up !! Ok, go get that wooden phone case😃

And as for your Yankees comment, I'm sooooooo glad you had a change of heart on that, whether it be now or later 👌🏽😊🗻💗

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR