She set out one day
In a relative way
And returned on the previous night.

- Anonymous

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone any good at Photoshop or something like that? I have a pic of my doggie that I'd like to get the background removed so it's just her. I tried but I got really jagged edges.

Here's the photo (I cropped it so if you need the original let me know): View attachment 79102
Here's my attempt saved as a PNG with transparent background: View attachment 79103

Hey Karen, I have a program on my Win7 machine, Paint.net. I haven't used it in years (yes really!) but I'll try to erase the background for you and make a png image. I'll give it a shot tomorrow for ya.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good morning. Rainy day here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello h3....oh well. At least it's not snow!! It's apparently suppose to snow over the weekend but it'll miss my area. Watching the news this morning it's looking like definite snow in Long Island. Glad I'm far, far, far, far away from there lol.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good morning Karen. I worked away with your furry baby and clipped it the very best I could. If there's anything on it you catch that needs touching up, please just let me know and I will do my best to perfect for you. I know how much this will mean to you 😘 and hugs . Here ya go💗

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1427463182.324469.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone any good at Photoshop or something like that? I have a pic of my doggie that I'd like to get the background removed so it's just her. I tried but I got really jagged edges.

Here's the photo (I cropped it so if you need the original let me know): View attachment 79102
Here's my attempt saved as a PNG with transparent background: View attachment 79103

What's her name?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro