Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
kLPRdP8.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Enough with the winning?I need some internet hugs. We found some lumps on my doggie last week and the results came back as cancer-lymphoma. Went to see a veterinary oncologist today and we decided on just palliative care to keep her comfy. A month or two at the most. We could've gone for chemo but even with it, we were looking at only a year and it was hellishly expensive and who knows what the chemo would do to her quality of life. Right now she is acting more tired than usual but still bright eyed and interested in doggie things like people food treats and herding the cat.
View attachment 79082

Omg Karen😓😓😓😓 I'm very sorry to hear about your furry baby. That really sucks, and chemo reaks havoc on the body's immune system. Humans going through it is torture, I can't imagine putting a loved furry one through that either. I lost one of my furry babies 8 yrs ago to congenital liver disease, and he was a month shy of turning 4. It still hurts to this day.

I'm sending you a ton of hugs for support 💗

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Enough with the winning?I need some internet hugs. We found some lumps on my doggie last week and the results came back as cancer-lymphoma. Went to see a veterinary oncologist today and we decided on just palliative care to keep her comfy. A month or two at the most. We could've gone for chemo but even with it, we were looking at only a year and it was hellishly expensive and who knows what the chemo would do to her quality of life. Right now she is acting more tired than usual but still bright eyed and interested in doggie things like people food treats and herding the cat.
View attachment 79082

Hugs.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 79082

I can relate. In addition to the Diabetes, the Vet also found a tumor in her belly. We had not known about that until Saturday morning. I buried her under a huge Red Oak tree in our back yard. Losing a pet is tough.

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept it's awful gaps, we still would live no other way."
- Irving Townsend

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 79082

So sorry to hear this Karen

Hugs and preys to you and your puppy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2