ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I would think beefy jerky should be pretty diabetic friendly? I guess I don't really know but the stuff I was eating was < 1g carb per serving. But apple slices and cheddar cheese sounds tasty to me as well.

It's not so diabetic friendly. Beef jerky does have sugar added to it. Yes I could snack on a couple of small pieces but I'd have to make sure I'm active enough to burn it off.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey Halil are you aware of this?

There has been at least one instance of speed information making its way into the hands of law enforcement. TomTom, makers of mobile navigation tools, apologized to customers in 2011 after it was revealed that the company had sold traffic data to police in the Netherlands. The police had used it to set speed traps.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey Halil are you aware of this?

There has been at least one instance of speed information making its way into the hands of law enforcement. TomTom, makers of mobile navigation tools, apologized to customers in 2011 after it was revealed that the company had sold traffic data to police in the Netherlands. The police had used it to set speed traps.

Yes, I vaguely remember something about that. Anyway, TomTom has always had an option to alert when approaching any safety cameras.. I use that one together with another app, just for redundancy reasons, in case when one doesn't warn.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro