The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Your order reference is: XY2EGT

Your order has been processed and has been sent to Helal Haarlem

If you have any questions or remarks regarding the order you just placed, please call Helal Haarlem at 023-5274283. For less urgent questions about Thuisbezorgd.nl just click here.

Beware: you cannot reply to this e-mail! There is a possibility that Helal Haarlem will try to contact you. Please remain available at the telephone number you provided and keep an eye on your e-mail.

A delivery (depending on the restaurant!) usually takes 45-60 minutes. On Sundays and bank holidays the delivery time may increase. Bad weather conditions and traffic can also delay the delivery of your order. In these situations Helal Haarlem will normally contact you to inform you about the delay.
Unfortunately Thuisbezorgd.nl has no influence on the time Helal Haarlem takes to prepare and deliver your order.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi DroidArmy.. Life's been good here.. My heart is still kicking, which is awesome.

Are you gonna stay or are you just popping in to say hello?

Yuk, you should change your name back. That's just confusing. I think I'm just popping in to say hello. I might be wrong though :)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, some @?&)head ruined that for me when he called me yuck one too many times. And I had to pm an Admin to get this nick change so I guess I'll be keeping this.

Plus Tartarus is an old Ancient Greek god, so I really like I chose it anyway.
You'll get used to it, though.

Saying hello is good, you should do it more often

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Everyone likes different things. At least you can put the 6 away in the box and have the piece of mind you have one

That's true. I really do wonder if the 5c is the last of its kind. I think I'll feel genuinely sad if there is no 6c. I might end up moving from iPhone as my primary device.