The last post wins!

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Old age problems like me. Had to restore as new. I wish I could restore me as new! Had an issue where I could not delete shortcuts in settings. They kept coming back and were an issue on the stock keyboard. Then my alarms I had set no longer showed in the clock app, yet they continued to sound off with the pop ups. It said "No Alarms" in the clock. LOL Restore fixed it all. But I lost a 1Password sync with iCloud. All my passwords gone. My fault. But I'm no dummy. I had another basket for my eggs. :D

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Gah sorry to hear that. I think it's great it has lasted you this long though! Hope everything works out for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Lucky you. I'm going to be shoveling in the morning. Husband fell off a ladder five weeks ago and fractured two vertebrae in his back. He was very lucky to have no other damage. In a brace for two more months and can't lift more than ten pounds.

Eek. Snow duty huh? Hopefully your husband heals up well and isn't in pain. And... Do you wanna build a snowman?!? * Sings let it go*

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
He's doing ok. Off all the narcotic pain relief at least. He can sit up and walk around as long as he's wearing the brace. The only time he can take it off is a brief shower that I have to help him with using a shower chair and he doesn't have to wear it to bed. He was lucky. He fell from about 15 ft up just as he was about to step onto the roof from the ladder to remove the last of the Christmas lights. Broken bones suck but he should make a full recovery. At least he did t do any nerve/spinal cord damage and didn't hit his head.

While it still sounds supremely painful it's a real blessing it wasn't more serious. It could of ended up with permanent consequences too. Being off the pain meds and able to function, he must be recovering. 😤

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
He's doing ok. Off all the narcotic pain relief at least. He can sit up and walk around as long as he's wearing the brace. The only time he can take it off is a brief shower that I have to help him with using a shower chair and he doesn't have to wear it to bed. He was lucky. He fell from about 15 ft up just as he was about to step onto the roof from the ladder to remove the last of the Christmas lights. Broken bones suck but he should make a full recovery. At least he did t do any nerve/spinal cord damage and didn't hit his head.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods