The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ehhhhhh. The movie was ok but I personally think they could've done more with it. Scar played the part very well tho.

tapped out from my P!NK fingers on my iPad Air

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Day ️ with my Incipio stashback case
:::cue the dramatic, but really bad soap opera music:::
.....used it more today while out and about. I only became fickle with the case twice, removing my phone, but shortly thereafter putting it back into the case again. I'm liking the simplicity and convenience of it - in and out of pocket with ease ....wondering if I'll break out my BookBook again anytime soon.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Nah. Probably only 2-3" on the ground at this point.
They've been calling it early ever since an icy day earlier this winter when they should have closed and didn't. Buses were late, getting stuck, etc. took me like 3x to get to work. Parents were pissed they didn't canceled school that day although in their defense it didn't start getting icy until 6:30-7.

Ahhhhh-huh. Yeah I suppose it takes just that one time of "we should've closed" & then every time snow or ice is on the menu they panic.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good morning everyone

Well it's been snowing here for quite some time now. Not sure how long though, there's a good bit.

I hope everyone stays safe and warm today!! I think I'm going to make today a lazy day for myself and just get done what's absolutely necessary and then chill out for the remainder.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Good morning pink, good morning everyone. Snowed all night but we only got about 4 inches. Everything is closed so I'm going to enjoy another day off.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone

Well it's been snowing here for quite some time now. Not sure how long though, there's a good bit.

I hope everyone stays safe and warm today!! I think I'm going to make today a lazy day for myself and just get done what's absolutely necessary and then chill out for the remainder.

I think we got about 6" but I haven't been outside yet. I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit before shoveling.

Where do you guys live? We got just a "brush" of snow yesterday...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73