The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Monster! Alcohol! ≖≍≖ Oh how I shall miss thee.

Oh gosh. You'd be doing yourself a favor by getting rid of the monster drink. That stuff is bad news for your heart and pancreas I don't allow any of my kids to drink any kind of energy drinks like that....monster, red bull etc.

tapped out from my iPad Air

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Cooooold

edf119a0e2b92e746ce6090a39979e43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh, update. Day with the Incipio stashback case lol. I've now applied the back screen protector to utilize the card doc built into the case itself........eeeeeeehhhhh but now my phone is out in its nakedness & I'm not putting it back in the case just yet. Until I absolutely have to, or if I go out and don't want to carry my MK suitcase........uhmmmmmmm I mean bag lol (includes everything but the kitchen sink LOL, guys you know how us ladies can be with that I'm sure!!)

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
It's too cold to get out of bed, therefore I'm hibernating for the rest of the day!!!

ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It's too cold to get out of bed, therefore I'm hibernating for the rest of the day!!!

Enjoy Darla - snug as a bug in a rug

I was never able to do that lol. Even as a young adult (20's) etc and at my age now. I'm up early, usually anywhere between 5am/630am. I feel like if I don't get up and get my day going I'll miss out on a great day......I know, I know.....sappy LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It's not going to get better any time soon. Calling for bitter cold with snow tomorrow evening into Tuesday morning. Yippie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah.....I know . Did you have to remind me LOL I must be a little more east of you, our snow is "scheduled" to show here on Tuesday.
But even as for outdoors thus week.....ugh it's going to be brutal!!

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy Darla - snug as a bug in a rug

I was never able to do that lol. Even as a young adult (20's) etc and at my age now. I'm up early, usually anywhere between 5am/630am. I feel like if I don't get up and get my day going I'll miss out on a great day......I know, I know.....sappy LOL

Lol well I'm also resting a sprained ankle so even more reason to stay in bed.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73