The last post wins!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm using some no name random pink flowery case from a kiosk at Union Station. Pretty slim profile. Cute. But of protection but not over the top huge.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm using some no name random pink flowery case from a kiosk at Union Station. Pretty slim profile. Cute. But of protection but not over the top huge.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Sounds cute Q !! I also have an ultra slim fit case in baby pink made by Elago. It's nice & I like it as well.

I just wish I were the type to put on a case and leave it be without having a fickle fit every other day LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My Incipio case came in the mail a little while ago. It makes the phone a little bulky, but so far I think I *might* like it....only time will tell lol. It does remind me of a Speck candyshell flip case which is meant for docking. This is the same exact design but with room in the back of the shell so the cards can fit. I put 3 cards in along with a business card and it fits perfectly. The case itself did come with a back screen protector to apply to keep the cards from scratching up the back of the phone. I didn't apply it yet...I plan on just using the case empty for now to see if I can deal with even having a case on my phone at this point. It is a nice case though and I just LOVE the strawberry color with grey silicone on it!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1423864924.574438.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't use any case for my device. Nude is the way to go

Yeah.....I'm really starting to feel that way too. I kinda hate putting a case on my phone but at the same time I like to change up the appearance with a splash of color, or function (like the mophie' or BookBook)

tapped out from my iPad Air

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73