The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
What's you favorite brew? X-dry Cappuccino for me

Always French Vanilla flavored, never any sugar I'm just a sweet enough person as is️ lol

sooooooo. I'm done with my work for the day, I like being my own boss. I have the rest of the day to do absolutely naught!!

What are all you aliens up to today?

tapped out from my iPad Air

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So, I've got to ask you guys...do you use a case on your phone? (I know, I know such a played out conversation...) and if so what kind of case.

I'm going through what I call "case dysfunction" this week. I've been caseless since Monday or Tues. I also returned the Speck candyshell card case because if I only had 2 cards instead of 3, they weren't very secure and could fall out. I've tested it by gently shaking my phone and my 2 cards came flying out.....SO I just wasn't having it. Lol.

I'm getting an Incipio stashback case delivered today to try out and hoping I like it.

So, what do you guys do for cases? I'm starting to think I no longer want to use a case.....but idk. Mixed feelings.

OK I'll stop whining now LOL no need to call a waaaaahmbulance

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
So, I've got to ask you guys...do you use a case on your phone? (I know, I know such a played out conversation...) and if so what kind of case.

I'm going through what I call "case dysfunction" this week. I've been caseless since Monday or Tues. I also returned the Speck candyshell card case because if I only had 2 cards instead of 3, they weren't very secure and could fall out. I've tested it by gently shaking my phone and my 2 cards came flying out.....SO I just wasn't having it. Lol.

I'm getting an Incipio stashback case delivered today to try out and hoping I like it.

So, what do you guys do for cases? I'm starting to think I no longer want to use a case.....but idk. Mixed feelings.

OK I'll stop whining now LOL no need to call a waaaaahmbulance

I'm using the apple leather case. It's almost like going (naked). I really like the case. Keeps my phone slim and looks great.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the apple leather case. It's almost like going (naked). I really like the case. Keeps my phone slim and looks great.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

OK thanks h3. I do have 2 Apple leather cases, one in black and one in red. I actually did think about putting one on my phone today too...