The last post wins!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
By all means Pink how's your Morning working for you. Hope you coffee is Hot with the right amount of sugar

Oh by the way I'll relieve you of that cumbersome Win your lugging around

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
By all means Pink how's your Morning working for you. Hope you coffee is Hot with the right amount of sugar

Oh by the way I'll relieve you of that cumbersome Win your lugging around

LOL !!
Well...what a gentleman you are. So chivalry isn't dead yet, but that's ok, I'm an independent woman so I can carry the weight of the win thank you

Btw, coffee is always hot, and no sugar please.

My morning is absolutely glorious

tapped out from my iPad Air

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I would pay for a gym membership though.
Gotcha.
When I made that statement though I was referring to cosmetically altering your features to appear younger than you are. Like a face lift, Botox, etc. those types of things.

You're not 25? I could have sworn...
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
Yaaaaaaaaa, it's crazy right ?!?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Gotcha.
When I made that statement though I was referring to cosmetically altering your features to appear younger than you are. Like a face lift, Botox, etc. those types of things.

Yaaaaaaaaa, it's crazy right ?!?

iOS Gravity is known for his chronically not reading the whole story before quoting someone.. That's a good recipe for funny mistakes and such.. But he is a cool guy for the rest, though

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, does your taptalk keep crashing?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I just saw your other post. No, and not sluggish either. I've been busy today so haven't really been on much at all though. Try clearing out the cache within Tapatalk to see if that helps. If not clear out everything from Safari on your phone, turn off then back on.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I just saw your other post. No, and not sluggish either. I've been busy today so haven't really been on much at all though. Try clearing out the cache within Tapatalk to see if that helps. If not clear out everything from Safari on your phone, turn off then back on.

I'll give that a try. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
iOS Gravity is known for his chronically not reading the whole story before quoting someone.. That's a good recipe for funny mistakes and such.. But he is a cool guy for the rest, though

I knew she was talking about that. I just felt like randomly bringing something up. Because I can yuk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mostly thru your tax info I think

I sat in a two week trial once
In Alabama, your name is selected randomly from voter registration lists in your county located within a given district. The names are drawn every four years in the year following the presidential election. So for 4 years your name could be drawn.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR