The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My computer is acting up.. And I don't blame him. The motherboard has been defective for over 2 years now and I can't find any other one at eBay. Upgrading will cost me too much so that is not an option.

I guess I have to do with this till I can afford a new mobo and cpu

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Finally, after 3 hours of wrestling with my PC, I won..

I had a 3x4GB ram kit in it, well, that's reduced to 2x4GB, after that I had difficulties with my sound card somehow, so I've put that in another PCI slot but to do so, I had to place my graphics card in another PCI-e 16x slot as well.

After that I had difficulties finding the right drivers for my sound card so after a lot trial and error fixed that too :)

I'm gonna continue watching Lost now..

Goodnight to all of you

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Finally, after 3 hours of wrestling with my PC, I won..

I had a 3x4GB ram kit in it, well, that's reduced to 2x4GB, after that I had difficulties with my sound card somehow, so I've put that in another PCI slot but to do so, I had to place my graphics card in another PCI-e 16x slot as well.

After that I had difficulties finding the right drivers for my sound card so after a lot trial and error fixed that too :)

I'm gonna continue watching Lost now..

Goodnight to all of you

Yay congrats!!! Lol gnite

ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I haven't been sleeping well recently so I've been crawling into bed early in the hopes that it will make up for waking up several times in the middle of the night.

Ahhhh. I have the same problem too, at times. So when that happens I read on my iPad or I'll watch the news till I fall back asleep. Sometimes I'm up for an hour or two at a time....

But thankfully I'm never drag a$$ the next day, I tolerate loss of sleep pretty well.

tapped out from my iPad Air

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I haven't been sleeping well recently so I've been crawling into bed early in the hopes that it will make up for waking up several times in the middle of the night.

I'm a clinically diagnosed insomniac, getting a good rest is only possible by either taking meds or staying up for 72 hours. I usually go with the first to prevent any unwanted unpleasantries.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen