The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't like coffee! But I do drink at least 6 Diet Cokes a day.

I could never drink diet soda it always tasted weird to me lol. I have to watch my sugar intake so soda or anything sweet is out of the question...although tonight I'm cheating having about 3 tablespoons of ice cream....along with my meds to keep things under control.

tapped out from my iPad Air

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
LOL. It actually is worse for you because of the chemically made "sugar"

True that.. I drink over a liter of Coke on any given day.. I can't live without it even though I know it's ruining my liver and I'll die sooner because of it..

Some pleasures are not to be given up for health concerns

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
So while sitting here sipping my cup of Joe I decided to clean out my contacts. I went from 343 to 307. YaY me lol!

Do you have separate entries per number if someone has two numbers like landline and mobile or work and mobile numbers or do you put the numbers under one entry?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Do you have separate entries per number if someone has two numbers like landline and mobile or work and mobile numbers or do you put the numbers under one entry?

Yes, I keep everything organized. So if there's more than one ph# & email address they all go under the one name it coincides with.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I keep everything organized. So if there's more than one ph# & email address they all go under the one name it coincides with.

Ok. That's the way it should be.. I have the passwords for my parents iCloud's as well and keep their contacts organized from time to time.. It's funny how they call me a few days later, asking me if I messed up with their phones remotely and I tell them yes. That I force them that way to be organized and all..

It also gives me the opportunity to copy some of their contacts to my phone if it's from a relative of whom I believe having the contact info will be good for me in case I'll ever need it

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
When I worked as a barista I sometimes ate coffee beans if I couldn't go on a smoke break because it was too busy at the shop. And tbh it didn't taste that bad either :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox