Don't want to hear anyone complain today lol
2fd14c69e2c1c76472f36172a22f9f27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Afternoon members and friends

Just got my new router finally. My old one has been acting up and I had enough of it so I ripped it out and went to the solution store and demanded a new one

Now I have 12 app updates and a back up as well as an OS install to do so I will check you all in a little while

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Afternoon members and friends

Just got my new router finally. My old one has been acting up and I had enough of it so I ripped it out and went to the solution store and demanded a new one

Now I have 12 app updates and a back up as well as an OS install to do so I will check you all in a little while

Hey buddy, I got a new router too. It's been a real relief to finally be able to use torrents at high speed.

Have luck installing the updates.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I was just in a Verizon Experience Store because I needed a new cable card. I was somewhat amused that they had some big wooden tables (but not quite as obvious an Apple Store clone as Microsoft) and they had a "Guru Bar".

Apple is not just a trendsetter in Smartphones but in other segments of life as well.

Like Starbucks is/was in the coffee world

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I was just in a Verizon Experience Store because I needed a new cable card. I was somewhat amused that they had some big wooden tables (but not quite as obvious an Apple Store clone as Microsoft) and they had a "Guru Bar".

The new Cox Communications store also has the new tech store model as well

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Well, I don't want to start a war between US and Canada, so yeah, they're probably both a very good company

War? We are Canadian we don't go to war. We solve our issues over a good game of ice hockey and couple dozen pints of draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods