The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I only have 3.70 GB of free space left. The only thing I'm going to be adding is music and all of my (32) albums have taken only 1.6 GB of storage with 128 bit rate.Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 8.43.52 PM.png

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorta kinda?here on the VA side of the DC suburbs, it's still not certain how much we're gonna get or if we'll get hit by both storms or just the first. Hard to believe it's coming anyway. I was outside at dinner time in short sleeves and bare feet grilling steak. Granted in was 45? but I'm ok barefoot for short times at that temp.

We're gonna get both. Still unsure of how much for the second storm though. I live in the Philly suburbs. Dreading it!! The snow AND living near Philly. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Last I heard the second may stay east of I95 which means Id miss the worst of it. And I think we're supposed to get about 2" from the first. But 50 miles either way the storms move and we'll get truly dumped on.

Yeah, I hear Jersey is gonna get pounded....and not in a good way. Anyway, sucks for me because removing it is part of my job. No such thing as a "snow day."

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I guess the south isn't equipped for heavy or light snow fall.

No we aren't. Last year a few inches completely shut Atlanta down. They dispatched the salt trucks, but rod them to wait on the side of the interstate until the ice came. Well, when the ice came the road got clogged with cars and the salt trucks couldn't get through to spread the ice. They didn't have a clue about what to do. I think they are better prepared now.