Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
11f2a0c25642fb96de39176c7ce4fe39.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

A bank is simultaneously attacked by two groups of robbers: three high-tech professionals and two rustic buffoons. One bystander is quickly shot and killed, apparently by accident, and seven hostages taken. One of the hostages, an obsessive-compulsive customer, notices several puzzling details, from which he guesses that the coincidence was intentional: the robbers (among others) were lured here, with misleading blueprints and defective equipment, so that another criminal – at the top of the FBI's wanted list of bank robbers – could kill them to cover his own trail.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
A bank is simultaneously attacked by two groups of robbers: three high-tech professionals and two rustic buffoons. One bystander is quickly shot and killed, apparently by accident, and seven hostages taken. One of the hostages, an obsessive-compulsive customer, notices several puzzling details, from which he guesses that the coincidence was intentional: the robbers (among others) were lured here, with misleading blueprints and defective equipment, so that another criminal ? at the top of the FBI's wanted list of bank robbers ? could kill them to cover his own trail.

You effing eee diot. I haven't read anything but a two line synopsis about this movie and you just spoiled everything

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You effing eee diot. I haven't read anything but a two line synopsis about this movie and you just spoiled everything

I forgot the entire synopsis right after reading it. You should save the movie for another time. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take you more than 3 minutes to download a different movie.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's the purpose of betas. They are not on AppStore. I have subscribed for the beta versions with Ken from the Tapatalk Community forum. He then sends you an invitation so you can test those betas and give feedback

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW