The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You can swipe to the right to delete words and to the right to add a space. You can also save space by getting rid of the space bar and using the swipe space option.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Yea. But just about everything good is an apple exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why they make all of their genius ideas proprietary. Touch ID? Sorry, only we can have that. Even if you were going to pay us to use it, we still wouldn't let you. Our awesome lighting port? Not going to happen. Magnetic charging? You can't be serious.

But most importantly, iOS and Mac OSX. Only Apple can use them.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
That's why they make all of their genius ideas proprietary. Touch ID? Sorry, only we can have that. Even if you were going to pay us to use it, we still wouldn't let you. Our awesome lighting port? Not going to happen. Magnetic charging? You can't be serious.

But most importantly, iOS and Mac OSX. Only Apple can use them.

That's why all the devices get the updates at the same time. Can't say the same for bloat ware though. Apple included iBooks and podcasts by force. Otherwise, it's better than the android updating process.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Should I stick with the stock or Fleksy. I type much faster with the stock one, but Flecksy has more features.

Keep the stock keyboard. Custom keyboards aren't as implemented as they should be. They still pop up for things that need to be secure or when you haven't unlocked your device.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Keep the stock keyboard. Custom keyboards aren't as implemented as they should be. They still pop up for things that need to be secure or when you haven't unlocked your device.

I deleted Fleksy but kept it in test flight. Stock will always have less bugs than third party keyboards.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Even though I like apple, there is this die hard fanboy in my class that's always annoying me by telling me how great Apple is.

Then he tells me how he needed a 64gb plus with an otterbox. He hasn't used over 10gb of storage yet and his hands are way smaller than mine. *end of rant*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh