The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My package finally arrived, but it had to be the day that I wasn't going to be at that location... *feels more depressed than when the package was lost*

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My package finally arrived, but it had to be the day that I wasn't going to be at that location... *feels more depressed than when the package was lost*

Dude, it's just a simple plain shirt with the silly word Ambassador pressed on it.

But if it were an iDevice instead, I would cry buckets of tears with you.

You don't get to be depressed, man up

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Dude, it's just a simple plain shirt with the silly word Ambassador pressed on it.

But if it were an iDevice instead, I would cry buckets of tears with you.

You don't get to be depressed, man up

You have bad listening skills. I said it was a UAG Rust colored case for the iPhone 6 and an MFI certified 6ft lightning cable. Its a gift from iMore.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You have bad listening skills. I said it was a UAG Rust colored case for the iPhone 6 and an MFI certified 6ft lightning cable. Its a gift from iMore.

Okay okay, stop beating.
You win. You're depressed. You should hang yourself with cotton candy to see if you really are depressed.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
After you defeat me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could build a spam bot, but I'd get banned. I'd just have it post random pictures of Tim Cook laughing.

3ae47a6b30f7a1ee3380131ea88f724f.jpg

5418f3e95427bad6efecb91c4788bb81.jpg

9dacf2dbe4d0e977ee88be561ff17227.jpg

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Build a spam bot. If you can I'll give you this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to brush up on my Python skills. I haven't used it in a while. I was in the beginning stages of learning it anyway.

I'm taking more programming courses this semester. I like HTML and CSS, but I've decided to learn Python a bit more. I'll get to Java next year hopefully.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd have to brush up on my Python skills. I haven't used it in a while. I was in the beginning stages of learning it anyway.

I'm taking more programming courses this semester. I like HTML and CSS, but I've decided to learn Python a bit more. I'll get to Java next year hopefully.

Python is supposed to be the easiest to learn. Still trying to learn it on Codecademy.com

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Python is supposed to be the easiest to learn. Still trying to learn it on Codecademy.com

It is the easiest to learn. C++, however, is very hard to learn. I'd like to learn that eventually. I have a friend who has been learning it for 3 years. The guy is really, really smart. We like to decipher HTML and JavaScript together.