Visit site
8f0b735d7fd1d5437c3d31106073ab32.jpg
By the way, I just robbed Rita Ora of $25 just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Dude. You're not funny, never been. Maybe if you'll be in a basket full of carrots they'll think you're funny when they're actually really just laughing at you 'cause you're an human carrot, but in the meantime I did rob her in a way of speaking, 'cause I downloaded a few albums of hers

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I said good luck because the moment you step foot on American soil I'll kill you

Lol. I reported you to a moderator. He is gonna file a report with the police. The NSA is gonna closely monitor your online behavior and then they're gonna deport you to the Netherlands, where I'll be in charge of your life till the end of days

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Lol. I reported you to a moderator. He is gonna file a report with the police. The NSA is gonna closely monitor your online behavior and then they're gonna deport you to the Netherlands, where I'll be in charge of your life till the end of days

The only place I can be deported to is Gainsville florida, because I was born there. That would be worse than the Netherlands because that's where the gators are from... I hate you but compared to how bad I hate the gators, you are ok.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The only place I can be deported to is Gainsville florida, because I was born there. That would be worse than the Netherlands because that's where the gators are from... I hate you but compared to how bad I hate the gators, you are ok.

Like I already stated earlier, I luv you too

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh