The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
What specifically is it supposed to aid you in as far as school? Did they put specific programs on it? Or is it to just help with writing papers and research?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to use a computer. Its like having a regular laptop with you. We use them in school for research and then when school is over, we use them for homework and whatever we want.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The new quoted posts thing on iMore is killing me. When I click on the notification, it sends me to an error page. The notifications won't remove themselves. My OCD is killing me.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The new quoted posts thing on iMore is killing me. When I click on the notification, it sends me to an error page. The notifications won't remove themselves. My OCD is killing me.

Same here.... I think there working on it. Android Central already has the "quotes posts" available

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Its been over 2 weeks and that USPS package is still lost in the bottom of a bin somewhere. If the tracer shows it as lost, I'm getting UPS next day air. The latest I will get the package would be the 30th of January.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice