The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Uhhh men are the ones who don't listen the best.... Your post sounds really sexist too... And it's not at all true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing wrong with sexism if I'm doing it. And men are holy and saints and do-gooders. It all started with Eva and the Apple. She didn't listen to Adam and ate an apple. All was lost after that

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with sexism if I'm doing it. And men are holy and saints and do-gooders. It all started with Eva and the Apple. She didn't listen to Adam and ate an apple. All was lost after that

Ok, I thought by listen you meant like actually not hearing. Men are really bad about shutting everything out except what we are doing. I have to agree that women are bad about not listening as in doing what they shouldn't lol

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Because of Siri, right?? Yeah you know what I'm talking about girll

lol no not because of that... But mentioning Siri... It took me almost 45 mins to teach that heffer how to pronounce my sons name!! How hard is it to say Jaden???

ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Who's Eva?????

ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I thought by listen you meant like actually not hearing. Men are really bad about shutting everything out except what we are doing. I have to agree that women are bad about not listening as in doing what they shouldn't lol

See. We're all sexists. If sexism wasn't meant to be, we'd all be genderless. Heck, even plants have genders

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW