The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have 3341 songs on my phone and whenever there is a duplicate (either re-release or different version) I give it one star in my music app and uncheck it later in iTunes on my PC. (I selected the "Sync only checked songs and videos" in iTunes)

I can also choose to directly delete it from my phone but that doesn't uncheck it in iTunes, so whenever I hit SYNC button, it comes back to my device.

And to be all explaining, from the songs with various versions or duplicates, I listen to all versions and decide what to uncheck. This way I already filtered 473 songs to be not synced to my device. And there a plenty more to go. It takes time but I don't want to spend all day to determine which one I like. And to be honest, after listening to a bunch songs I get less choosy and just select one without being judge-y

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The reason I got so many duplicates is that I have downloaded every album of artists if I like their music very much.
With some other artist I've only liked just one album of them or did not find it worth the effort to download all of their albums

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have 3341 songs on my phone and whenever there is a duplicate (either re-release or different version) I give it one star in my music app and uncheck it later in iTunes on my PC. (I selected the "Sync only checked songs and videos" in iTunes)

I can also choose to directly delete it from my phone but that doesn't uncheck it in iTunes, so whenever I hit SYNC button, it comes back to my device.

And to be all explaining, from the songs with various versions or duplicates, I listen to all versions and decide what to uncheck. This way I already filtered 473 songs to be not synced to my device. And there a plenty more to go. It takes time but I don't want to spend all day to determine which one I like. And to be honest, after listening to a bunch songs I get less choosy and just select one without being judge-y

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Setting up my GF new 6+ for her birthday. She's calling me saying her phone "i5" isn't receiving calls. I'll surprise her after she gets out of work. She's probably climbing the walls having to use her work phone
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421776444.606873.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Setting up my GF new 6+ for her birthday. She's calling me saying her phone "i5" isn't receiving calls. I'll surprise her after she gets out of work. She's probably climbing the walls having to use her work phone
View attachment 75864

Just tell her you had her phone accidentally and you've put it on the sofa when you see her..
That will surprise her even more, to see a larger phone but she'll just thinks she's imagining it

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just tell her you had her phone accidentally and you've put it on the sofa when you see her..
That will surprise her even more, to see a larger phone but she'll just thinks she's imagining it

Good one I was thinking of going to her job and hid the phone and start calling it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox