The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to midterms. Nobody in my class really knows what they're doing (including me). One of my friends is failing it. AP classes are a joke, especially when you have to recall a ton of information all at once.

You're doing AP? I did dual enrollment which is practically the same thing. I decided to stop because of the cost. But the classes were 8 weeks long and gave me 3 college credits and high school credits too. I really liked it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
You're doing AP? I did dual enrollment which is practically the same thing. I decided to stop because of the cost. But the classes were 8 weeks long and gave me 3 college credits and high school credits too. I really liked it!

A2/Trig is an AP course in my school because they're combined into one year. I'm trying to recall 8 chapters of information at the moment, and it's difficult because of how fast we blasted through them. I might be sitting here for a while.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
A2/Trig is an AP course in my school because they're combined into one year. I'm trying to recall 8 chapters of information at the moment, and it's difficult because of how fast we blasted through them. I might be sitting here for a while.

Lolz! Good luck

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I know most of things but the thing is, that's from the beginning of the year. A long time ago. I also have to write an essay for the midterm, which sucks.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Stop posting and do your homework. Especially you iOS Gravity. I spoke to your teacher and he told me you're failing

Yeah. His teacher called me complaining about how much time he spends on his MacBook and iPhone. Said that the school board is holding a meeting and discussing whether they should take them away.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm a packers fan and this guy I know is a Cowboys fan. Said that the Seahawks would murder us. Then says I just became a packers fan when the playoffs began. Been a packers fan since I started watching NFL football games.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. His teacher called me complaining about how much time he spends on his MacBook and iPhone. Said that the school board is holding a meeting and discussing whether they should take them away.

Apple is making it easier and easier for people to use their phones in school. Call and sms relay lol. I use that in Free Periods or when I'm not busy in class tho.