The last post wins!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
San Antonio passed a new law prohibiting talking and texting while driving. Lots of new revenue! Maybe they'll fix our roads.

This has been a law in New Jersey for quite awhile. In Georgia you're still able to talk and drive but not text, hopefully this will change soon. It's still a distraction.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
San Antonio passed a new law prohibiting talking and texting while driving. Lots of new revenue! Maybe they'll fix our roads.

Texting while driving is the worst. I don't see that talking makes a big difference. For that matter, drinking should be banned then. Anything, not just alcohol. Makes as much sense as banning talking. I'm not sure if our laws here include talking. I think it's just texting.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
To be safe, I have bought a Bluetooth car radio and am using that to talk hands free as well as to stream music from my iPhone to my car speakers. It's the most convenient way to listen to music in the car and to be safe for any fines and accidents

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
To be safe, I have bought a Bluetooth car radio and am using that to talk hands free as well as to stream music from my iPhone to my car speakers. It's the most convenient way to listen to music in the car and to be safe for any fines and accidents

Same here I already equipped my car for hands free by Motorola but wouldn't use it till I have too

Already the Mass turnpike has text pull over zones every 25 miles where you can pull over park and text till your pinky falls off

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Same here I already equipped my car for hands free by Motorola but wouldn't use it till I have too

Already the Mass turnpike has text pull over zones every 25 miles where you can pull over park and text till your pinky falls off

That is nice, but not established in Europe yet. I had my phone mounted in my car, in reach of my hand and whenever I had the urge to text someone or reply to them, I typed one letter per mile . By the end of the text I already reached my destination.

But full disclosure, when I found it to be urgent, I took my phone in my hand an typed very quickly what I wanted to send and looked at the road with one eye. Luckily for me I have never been in a dangerous situation but I understood quite well what risk I was taking and putting the others in.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I didn't know you have a car.....

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm in retirement ville in south central Florida. I love it down here! This is where my roots come from so maybe that's why

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
So you're already retiringDude you didn't finish high school yet

No, I'm actually down here for my boss(who happens to be my dad now lol) picking up some supplies. I can't believe the amount of subdivisions, apartments, and high rises! All of them are upper class too. This is my dream place to live!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No, I'm actually down here for my boss(who happens to be my dad now lol) picking up some supplies. I can't believe the amount of subdivisions, apartments, and high rises! All of them are upper class too. This is my dream place to live!

You sound like an Amish boy who is in the big city for the first time ever.. Everything is huge and amazing and crowded and people are in a hurry, they have fancy dresses, cars, taxis.. I'm happy for you, that you got to see the real world for once in real life instead of on television

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You sound like an Amish boy who is in the big city for the first time ever.. Everything is huge and amazing and crowded and people are in a hurry, they have fancy dresses, cars, taxis.. I'm happy for you, that you got to see the real world for once in real life instead of on television

Ha, you've probably never seen what I'm talking about. It's not a city. These subdivisions are practically in the middle of nowhere, at least that's how it looks from from the interstate. I hang out in Tallahassee all the time. So your description of me ain't true

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods