The last post wins!

Zyiros

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Not wanting iOS is blasphemous

You should be decapitated without mercy.

I just realized I don't like you. You're mean, brainwashed and mean again
Lol, I've tried the other side of the fence. Its now Google's turn. Material design is a much more thought out release than iOS 7. I guarantee you would like the new Apps that Google has released. I'm not a fanboy either, but I'm waiting for iOS to become a much more customizable system. Adding new keyboards is a great step in the right direction for Apple. Android is open sourced yes, but if you get it from Google (like every Nexus owner does), you won't have a problem with people tweaking the original software, and you can change permissions on the device, but it apps come locked down automatically for personal information.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
We don't need or want iOS stuff, lol. Get the maps away from us. iOS doesn't have all of the Google apps, for example Google Keep and Google Play Music for iPad.

We will kill you for posting this. This is iMore. We don't allow such talk. *calls seal team six*

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
We don't need or want iOS stuff, lol. Get the maps away from us. iOS doesn't have all of the Google apps, for example Google Keep and Google Play Music for iPad.

In all seriousness iOS users do have access to more and better services than android users. Imo. We can use all the services you guys can, plus apple services. And we usually get high quality apps first, if they even make it to android.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox