The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Football is a mans game. Soccer is a woman's game

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Bro... Those defensive and offensive tackles would lose all of their weight if they played soccer. Each player runs at least 7 miles per game compared to football's 1.25. Except that's only for the receivers and corner backs since they do most of the running. BTW You've never watched a soccer game if you say that. That's also why women are taking over positions on football teams in their school's because they are better than some of the men. Distance Run Per Game in Various Sports | Runner's World & Running Times

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Bro... Those defensive and offensive tackles would lose all of their weight if they played soccer. Each player runs at least 7 miles per game compared to football's 1.25. Except that's only for the receivers and corner backs since they do most of the running. BTW You've never watched a soccer game if you say that. That's also why women are taking over positions on football teams in their school's because they are better than some of the men. Distance Run Per Game in Various Sports | Runner's World & Running Times

Haha! Those tackles take and make man hits. Soccer players would die if they got hit that hard. Running distance isn't a factor. It's about the tackling. And the throwing/catching. All soccer players do is chase a ball around the field. Football players throw, run, catch, tackle, block, and kick.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Haha! Those tackles take and make man hits. Soccer players would die if they got hit that hard. Running distance isn't a factor. It's about the tackling. And the throwing/catching. All soccer players do is chase a ball around the field. Football players throw, run, catch, tackle, block, and kick.

You are antagonizing soccer. There is running, tackling, heading, tacking, blocking, catching in soccer. You're a n00b bro. Football players would die if they ran 7+ miles a game. There is also a large fanbase in the billions. Only Americans, Canadian, and some British watch soccer. Go to a random person in any country and ask them to describe football they will always be talking about soccer if its not Americans. And American Football isn't even played with the feet. They should call it throw and catch ball.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

In football, they chase a ball around too...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

In football, they chase a ball around... lol...

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You are antagonizing soccer. There is running, tackling, heading, tacking, blocking, catching in soccer. You're a n00b bro. Football players would die if they ran 7+ miles a game. There is also a large fanbase in the billions. Only Americans, Canadian, and some British watch soccer. Go to a random person in any country and ask them to describe football they will always be talking about soccer if its not Americans. And American Football isn't even played with the feet. They should call it throw and catch ball.

Even so, football is more of mans game than soccer. I recognize that the U.S. and Canada are the only places where football is called football, and where it's fan base is bigger than soccer. That doesn't change my opinion that football is more of a mans game. No American football isn't solely played with the feet but more and more, especially in the SEC conference, the running back makes a lot of the plays. Football players may not run as much as soccer players, but they are dodging tacklers, stiff arming, jumper over tacklers, etc in the distance they do run. Sometimes they are dragging defenders.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Even so, football is more of mans game than soccer. I recognize that the U.S. and Canada are the only places where football is called football, and where it's fan base is bigger than soccer. That doesn't change my opinion that football is more of a mans game. No American football isn't solely played with the feet but more and more, especially in the SEC conference, the running back makes a lot of the plays.

ok... keep ur opinion... even tho anyone in the entire world would jump you if you said that to them. lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2