The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
tech eater brought along another Amish friend. And he likes Android from looking at that Avatar. This thread is doomed. We have too many iOS to Android converts.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Google just wants your card info. They require you to enter a card number when trying to download a paid app or movie that is free during a promotion. That's total BS IMO.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Waiting...

3e87d2f8b16881d20e58471405fa9a17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zyiros

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Google just wants your card info. They require you to enter a card number when trying to download a paid app or movie that is free during a promotion. That's total BS IMO.
I don't have a credit card on my account. I download free Google Play promotions all the time. Like Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring HD for free last month. This may be the case for other phone manufacturers, but I have always been able to download paid apps, books, music, and movies that are free on promotions without a credit card...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a credit card on my account. I download free Google Play promotions all the time. Like Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring HD for free last month. This may be the case for other phone manufacturers, but I have always been able to download paid apps, books, music, and movies that are free on promotions without a credit card...

Did you add a Play Store giftcard? Or is there already a card linked to your email?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal