The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Not too much. But now my parents don't have to sign off on everything I do. I can buy stocks, open bank account(without my parents signing on it)or start a two year contract on a new phone. Can't do any of those when you're under 18 with out an adult signing on it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Forging signatures is a must.. Luckily for me my parents were always cooperating on those stuff. No I never forced their sigs

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I could eventually take over my dads very successful business and be the 4'th generation to run it but I don't want to and am going to college in something else.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I could eventually take over my dads very successful business and be the 4'th generation to run it but I don't want to and am going to college in something else.

That's selfish.. So you're abandoning your successful family heritage to chase a wild goose dream?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh my god, I just realized I'm discussing very serious stuff with you. I mean, I don't like talking about these stuff at all..

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME????

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Oh my god, I just realized I'm discussing very serious stuff with you. I mean, I don't like talking about these stuff at all..

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME????

Why not? It's not a big deal at all. My parents are totally for me going to college because they know I wouldn't be happy running the business.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative