The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
By the way, I have to say this: I have set up Touch ID with 6 fingers :) 2 thumbs, to index fingers and 2 middle fingers.

To do so you have to set up the index fingers and thumbs as you're used to. But when you're about to set up the 5 finger slot, you have to start with the right middle finger, then the left, then the right and so and so on, till the process is complete.

I'm happy with that, sometimes it comes in handy

That's what I did. Except its all of the fingers on my right hand. And only the index and thumb for my left hand.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Too late, I already ordered a guy who know a guy who was a former butcher, now he is a decapitator for hire

You mean he's a member of isis? Well look out. Obama authorized drone strikes against Isis. Because you have ties to them you'll probably be next

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's just as bad as Isis. I'm sure the CIA will be sending a team to track you for a drone strike.

No they won't, 'cause I work for the NSA and already have covered my tracks.

They'll think iOS Gravity ordered the hit against you. So he'll be executed for treason.. That's two birds with a rock..

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
No they won't, 'cause I work for the NSA and already have covered my tracks.

They'll think iOS Gravity ordered the hit against you. So he'll be executed for treason.. That's two birds with a rock..

Wrong. Dude I have ties to the CIA. I come from a powerful family. I can basically order someone's death by "tipping" agents. Ok? And just recently a classified email was sent to us powerful families( my family, the bushes, the Rockefellers, the clintons etc etc) saying that a man in the Netherlands is being targeted for a drone strike for possible ties to Isis.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Frankly and unfortunately there are worldwide too many people with ties to that awful, lowest of the lowest group of terrorists..

Thankfully I'm not one of them.

And to answer you're allegations, my loyalties lay only within my own self interest. Being part of an organization is not in my own interest. Especially not one preaching abstinence and such

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you know his real name? Somebody with that name has his roots in another country than America. So he must have black hair and a tinted skin.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox