The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I mean everyone was here complaining about the Tapatalk update and then just left after 2 minutes. Not even a single person was here.

Jk. I was in this thread since the update killed the ability for my unread threads to load properly. I might as well go to the pro version but I really like this font.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
d7fc0caa7084df64d958d43ad64b76de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I did, I thought it was good. I saw the second one also....probably see the third too....SMILE

iOS Gravity: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my iPhone go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
iOS Gravity: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my iPhone go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

LOL....I like that, the first Taken movie.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2