The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Now you've admitted half of the truth, but you are very defensive about the other half

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Well, I never liked these type of games. So yes, I'm very much in love with said person. And unless I find a way to make her police husband disappear without incriminating myself, I will withhold my self from coming out to her

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Well, I never liked these type of games. So yes, I'm very much in love with said person. And unless I find a way to make her police husband disappear without incriminating myself, I will withhold my self from coming out to her

HAHAHA I knew it. Why didn't you just admit it? Actually you shouldn't have. Now you took away my fun

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I wondered why you wanted to come to the states. If I were rain I would change my name and go into hiding. Because if she doesn't a creep will show up at her door and ask her to marry him

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
We're in the 21st century. I, as a Muslim, don't even think it's sick. I mean, come on, grow up a little

Same sex love isn't new at all its been going on for thousands of years. Grow up yourself. You obviously don't follow the Koran, and you probably would be killed by your fellow Muslims in most Muslim counties for those views.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Same sex love isn't new at all its been going on for thousands of years. Grow up yourself. You obviously don't follow the Koran, and you probably would be killed by your fellow Muslims in most Muslim counties for those views.

What kind of pills do you take?? I'd like some too

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox