The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Oh. You're using the app. I was talking about the Chrome extension. I never used the app. I just saw that they made the apps when I updated the extension.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for validating my claim

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Remember how I told you I would come to the U.S, get a job at the NSA, track down iOS Gravity and water board him???

Well, that applies for you to. So you're warned. And unlike iOS Gravity, I DO have your pictures and Facebook.. So think twice before you say anything else

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Remember how I told you I would come to the U.S, get a job at the NSA, track down iOS Gravity and water board him???

Well, that applies for you to. So you're warned. And unlike iOS Gravity, I DO have your pictures and Facebook.. So think twice before you say anything else

Well hilariously your crush is dating a police man. When I go missing, she'll tell him and he'll arrest you.

And remember way back in this thread how I posted a picture of all my guns? Well, I actually just got back in the house from hunting coyotes. And I would hunt you if you came after me

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well hilariously your crush is dating a police man. When I go missing, she'll tell him and he'll arrest you.

And remember way back in this thread how I posted a picture of all my guns? Well, I actually just got back in the house from hunting coyotes. And I would hunt you if you came after me

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I won't drop anything

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR