The last post wins!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No luck. I use a gun. A .243 to be exact. Went with my boss on his hunting land. Saw one cross a shooting lane about 300 yards out but it crossed before I had a chance to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I both a bow and a gun hunt. Bow is a Matthews FX. Rifle is a 7MM Rem Mag. Haven't had much luck. I see a few but can't seem to get a decent shot..

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I both a bow and a gun hunt. Bow is a Matthews FX. Rifle is a 7MM Rem Mag. Haven't had much luck. I see a few but can't seem to get a decent shot..

I used to have a cross bow, but never got anything with it. I've only been deer hunting a few times because it's really not my type of thing. My dad and brothers and cousins are all really into hunting though. I've only shot one deer. A non typical 9 point.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
And these are the tv shows that are ended or cancelled, which I've seen. Undoubtedly there are plenty more shows I've seen but these are the ones I could remember.

Did you had subtitles when you were watching The Blacklist Season 2?
I mean the dutch subs ;)

Android & iOS T.T.P. Desk Support Member.
For main operating system support contact:
Mail: danielbinck@icloud.com
Google+/Hangouts: binkdaniel@gmail.com

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Did you had subtitles when you were watching The Blacklist Season 2?
I mean the dutch subs ;)

Android & iOS T.T.P. Desk Support Member.
For main operating system support contact:
Mail: danielbinck@icloud.com
Google+/Hangouts: binkdaniel@gmail.com

Dutch??? Never!!!! I hate Dutch subs ( or any translated subs for that instance ). Because I think a language is best in its original state. When translating, sometimes the essence of words is lost in translation.

I only watch them with English subs, 'cause sometimes I don't understand what they say. It's nice to be able to read back in that case.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I grew up with subtitles :sick: but you get used to them...

Yeah, but from the day I started using English subs for English spoken tv shows/ movies, I realized how much I missed on translation errors and jokes.. Everyone knows jokes and intended puns are not suitable for translation

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but from the day I started using English subs for English spoken tv shows/ movies, I realized how much I missed on translation errors and jokes.. Everyone knows jokes and intended puns are not suitable for translation

Agree. And as my English improved I didn't need the subtitles (they were handy when I was younger though). It's interesting to see subtitles in the US for foreign films, but I'd much rather have them than dubbing, which I find dumb.
(And on a side note: You and I are conversing here in English even though our mother tongues are different.)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
473a7da91cc418d140a8be86b965d93e.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Agree. And as my English improved I didn't need the subtitles (they were handy when I was younger though). It's interesting to see subtitles in the US for foreign films, but I'd much rather have them than dubbing, which I find dumb.
(And on a side note: You and I are conversing here in English even though our mother tongues are different.)

True that, but thanks to those English subtitles (closed captioning is the right definition for it), my English has improved. Also conversing on these English forums has been a lot help for me.. And believe it or not, it happens sometimes I can't find the Dutch or Turkish word for something, but the English word pops up in my head instead

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You speak Turkish? Cool.
Yes, it happened to me as well :)

Yeah, my roots are in Turkey. My mother was 14 when she came to the Netherlands with her parents and siblings.. 4 years later came my father.. So I'm born in the Netherlands.. I'm raised in Turkish at home and schooled in Dutch.. That makes me bilingual.. When I was 11 in 8th grade we started studying English and 4 years later in middle school there was German and French as well in the mandatory classes.. The next year I dropped French because I hated it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW