The last post wins!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh those d-bag customers that come in!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I get some pretty ugly ones in Saturdays. They just have too much time on their hands and try to find something wrong. Thus a call to their insurance, probably their cable company, cellphone carrier, and anyone else they feel will listen.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I get some pretty ugly ones in Saturdays. They just have too much time on their hands and try to find something wrong. Thus a call to their insurance, probably their cable company, cellphone carrier, and anyone else they feel will listen.

Yeah. They are always no accounts. I work at a pecan buying store(we buy pecans from people and resell them) and this one lady comes in with dirty nuts, and fusses that I'm taking too long while cleaning HER nuts that she should have cleaned in the first place! Then, she always says I'm cheating her and I'm not paying her enough, or that I paid her more last time for a smaller amount. I think I'm going to ask my boss tonight if I can tell her not to come back. She's creating a disturbance and slowing me down.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. They are always no accounts. I work at a pecan buying store(we buy pecans from people and resell them) and this one lady comes in with dirty nuts, and fusses that I'm taking too long while cleaning HER nuts that she should have cleaned in the first place! Then, she always says I'm cheating her and I'm not paying her enough, or that I paid her more last time for a smaller amount. I think I'm going to ask my boss tonight if I can tell her not to come back. She's creating a disturbance and slowing me down.

Oh god.. The way I read that sounds so wrong!

Sent from my HTC M8