The last post wins!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
But it's not playing, really. It's just chilling. Taking a break from arguing(about retarded stuff like politics and gay marriage) and promoting apple. Lol

I've noticed some people only post in the politics threads...I'm like WTF? I mean who really comes to a site dedicated about  products to discuss politics...buncha weirdo's if you ask me :laughing:

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed some people only post in the politics threads...I'm like WTF? I mean who really comes to a site dedicated about  products to discuss politics...buncha weirdo's if you ask me :laughing:

This! I brought that up, and he got mad at me. Myself and some other decided to ignore him.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
And then we have Yuk who only posts in this thread! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey, I do post on occasion in other threads. But since I need to get my heart rate down to normal values, I choose to stay in the relaxing forums a lot more.

My life has fallen of the rails for quite some time now and I need a lot of relaxation

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I do post on occasion in other threads. But since I need to get my heart rate down to normal values, I choose to stay in the relaxing forums a lot more.

My life has fallen of the rails for quite some time now and I need a lot of relaxation

You know what relaxes me like no other? Laying down on the beach, closing my eyes and just listening to the waves! Thats why I wanna move out of Arizona to a place like Cali or Florida.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You know what relaxes me like no other? Laying down on the beach, closing my eyes and just listening to the waves! Thats why I wanna move out of Arizona to a place like Cali or Florida.

It's 52 degrees max in The Netherlands, so that's not an option for me in this season

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh