The last post wins!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so my guy is not giving back my 5s. Should I just get the 6 or save some cash and get another 5s?

Hard choice in my opinion. I really like the design of the 5s MUCH better, but I really like the screen real estate of the 6....Not sure what I would do...SMILE (I hope that was helpful...LOL)

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
My friends are both having a 5S and a 6 and my feelings says that i have to go for the 5S but i have some questions, is the screen good for watching movies? ( not screen size but screen quality ) and can it run every app or game without any lag?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My friends are both having a 5S and a 6 and my feelings says that i have to go for the 5S but i have some questions, is the screen good for watching movies? ( not screen size but screen quality ) and can it run every app or game without any lag?

Yes and yes. The 5s is still an AWESOME iPhone

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Yes and yes. The 5s is still an AWESOME iPhone

Can i ask you something else?
I have currently a iPod 5G and my screen is having so bad situations to deal with like falling euro's onto it and dropping some keys onto it and it hasn't got any scratch or dead pixels, is the screen of the 5S also so strong?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen