The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
That thing with "parents" saying their "kids" picked their mother has nothing to do with religion. And why would I want to embrace such a WIERD thing? This is the exact reason I DONT want to throw religion away---people that do almost always become weird.

It kind of does. It's only weird by your standards. It's inhuman to not question things. Again, Reddit ISN'T LIKE THAT. It's actually quite a professional atmosphere. Make an account one day

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It kind of does. It's only weird by your standards. It's inhuman to not question things. Again, Reddit ISN'T LIKE THAT. It's actually quite a professional atmosphere. Make an account one day

Well for one the internet isn't even a place to have this kind of discussion, one. And two, I am being human and questioning what you're telling me you don't have any source of data to prove reddit isn't any different than the rest of the inter webs. And would you believe a bunch of people saying that they converted to Christianity and it changed their life? After all, if a bunch of them said that same thing-in your logic- that means it's a fact.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Well for one the internet isn't even a place to have this kind of discussion, one. And two, I am being human and questioning what you're telling me you don't have any source of data to prove reddit isn't any different than the rest of the inter webs. And would you believe a bunch of people saying that the converted to Christianity and it changed their life? After all, if a bunch of them said that same thing-in your logic- that means it's a fact.

I didn't say it was a "fact." Let's throw the bible in there if you want to think like that. Can we prove everything that happened?

Checkmate, sir

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, it was prophesied that Sidon would be destroyed, when it would be destroyed, how it would be destroyed, and who would destroy it. All of what was prophesied happened exactly like it said it would. That's one tiny example. It couldn't possibly cover them all.

There's been some interesting coincidences in the world

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
There's been some interesting coincidences in the world

If there were one or two true prophecies, I would agree that's what it was. But there were many. And why would you even want to believe that it was coincidence? I think that you are trying to get away from moral accountability. Without the bible, there isn't right or wrong. We can do what ever is right in our own eyes, or the eyes of society. So people like to tell themselves the bible isn't true, so they can discredit what it says is wrong, so they can do whatever they want.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Oh, and I was actually meaning tyre, not Sidon. I got them mixed up because a lot of times they are referred to as tyre and Sidon, because Sidon was tyres mother city.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
If there were one or two true prophecies, I would agree that's what it was. But there were many. And why would you even want to believe that it was coincidence? I think that you are trying to get away from moral accountability. Without the bible, there isn't right or wrong. We can do what ever is right in our own eyes, or the eyes of society. So people like to tell themselves the bible isn't true, so they can discredit what it says is wrong, so they can do whatever they want.

Welcome to the general world! You have (with good health) around 80 years on this planet. If we did everything to the books, life would suck. I agree that we need some rules, but many are ridiculous. This is the United States! You've lived in the country of the free for all of your life. We make our own choices

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the general world! You have (with good health) around 80 years on this planet. If we did everything to the books, life would suck. I agree that we need some rules, but many are ridiculous. This is the United States. You've lived in the country of the free for all of your life. We make our own choices

No life won't suck. Living a moral life, treating people right, obeying the laws, all of those are taught as the core of what we should do by the bible. Show me one of those that won't lead to success, or that will make life suck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR