Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
zujapumy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I know the ppl that work there, and they let me withdraw money without my dads signature, even though I'm a minor and am supposed to have his signature. It's a small town, and everybody knows everybody lol

So, you basically admitted to being Amish :)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
1password is almost the same as keychain and just supports more platforms. Maybe if it was free I will use it, but I'm not gonna pay for something that is free on my device. And keychain is native, so that's even more convenient

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
'Like' is for when you like the post and 'Thank' when the post has been helpful. Both is just way to show how much you appreciate and like what's been posted

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
'Like' is for when you like the post and 'Thank' when the post has been helpful. Both is just way to show how much you appreciate and like what's been posted

I wish there were a dislike button! You would be on the 'member of the month' update as the member with the most dislikes!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I know the ppl that work there, and they let me withdraw money without my dads signature, even though I'm a minor and am supposed to have his signature. It's a small town, and everybody knows everybody lol

What? I can withdraw money without my dad's signature...

Sent from a phone using an app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods