The last post wins!

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy 1Password but I can't drive myself to the store and buy an iTunes card, and my parents won't let me use their credit card. #firstworldproblems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy 1Password but I can't drive myself to the store and buy an iTunes card, and my parents won't let me use their credit card. #firstworldproblems

Get a checking account and get a debit card. That's what I did. The only problem is that my bank blocks transactions to CA and TX, so I have to buy iTunes cards still :( (they block transactions to those states because of the fraud that comes out of those states)

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Get a checking account and get a debit card. That's what I did. The only problem is that my bank blocks transactions to CA and TX, so I have to buy iTunes cards still :( (they block transactions to those states because of the fraud that comes out of those states)

Why would you use that bank then? I can make payments to any place in the world without having to worry about anything getting declined. That's why banks have security systems to detect fraud.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Why would you use that bank then? I can make payments to any place in the world without having to worry about anything getting declined. That's why banks have security systems to detect fraud.

I know the ppl that work there, and they let me withdraw money without my dads signature, even though I'm a minor and am supposed to have his signature. It's a small town, and everybody knows everybody lol

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
2u7uzuzu.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I was gonna buy it when it was on sale because of heartbleed, but I noticed that I use the same password for almost everything. I'll get it in the future when I really need it. I only have $11 left on my Apple ID since I wasted about $4.09 on Tapatalk Pro...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices