The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
He is talking about data plans for smartphones. None of the major internet companies have caps on the amount of internet you can use.

Oh ok. But why would he talk about DSL and stuff then? If he has internet at home, he can use his smartphone at least at home. That's why I got confused

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Oh ok. But why would he talk about DSL and stuff then? If he has internet at home, he can use his smartphone at least at home. That's why I got confused

He doesn't have internet at home right now. He has to use a mobile plan like the unlimited version line they used to have

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

He doesn't have DSL and his smartphone plan is limited to 10GB a month. He is going to see if AT&T can give them DSL service.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
In the U.S. its rare to see a 50 MBPS download speed, let alone an upload speed. You're getting your internet at a relatively cheaper price.

$89 USD for 200/10 and land phone and 120 SD/34 HD is not cheap, it's common in the Netherlands. Don't forget, the Government did all the work for cable and phone lines back in the day those were not commercialized yet.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My cellular data is limited to 1GB at the moment. I'm glad my broadband provider enabled hotspots on their routers. I can use it wherever there is UPC internet in the neighborhood

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice