The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Goodness! I would DIE if we didn't have central air!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what an A/C unit is for. For some reason, I was the only one smart enough to buy one in my family. Everybody except for my brother and I suffer during the summer because they're too stubborn to buy one

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
New Hampshire is kind of stuck back in the 90's. The only companies which have really pushed new technology here is AT&T and Verizon. They're the only ones working on new infrastructure in New Hampshire. Our power lines are still above ground so they get knocked out during bad weather. Our internet operates off of a cable DSL network which was built years ago.

This place is not for a technology enthusiast

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
New Hampshire is kind of stuck back in the 90's. The only companies which have really pushed new technology here is AT&T and Verizon. They're the only ones working on new infrastructure in New Hampshire. Our power lines are still above ground so they get knocked out during bad weather. Our internet operates off of a cable DSL network which was built years ago.

This place is not for a technology enthusiast

South ga is worse! We don't have dsl, farming in the only industry, the power company in this area sucks! The power lines are of course above ground, and the power goes off every single week! (It actually just went off last night for about two hours just because a moderate thunder storm came through) verizon is the only cellular company with reliable service down here. AT&T is getting better. they bought altel out, who had decent-spotty service down here. Nobody has unlimited internet. The few that have internet either have extremely over priced satellite, or have over priced data(never more than 10GB per month) from verizon. It's really sad!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
South ga is worse! We don't have dsl, farming in the only industry, the power company in this area sucks! The power lines are of course above ground, and the power goes off every single week! (It actually just went off last night for about two hours just because a moderate thunder storm came through) verizon is the only cellular company with reliable service down here. AT&T is getting better. they bought altel out, who had decent-spotty service down here. Nobody has unlimited internet. The few that have internet either have extremely over priced satellite, or have over priced data(never more than 10GB per month) from verizon. It's really sad!

WOW! I shouldn't be complaining then. How can you live there? I would move out ASAP if I was in that situation. I can't live without an unlimited internet connection (I'm not joking)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods