The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to decided whether to get a 4s ( $200 brand from Verizon-off contract), get a 5 off eBay, or get a 5s on contract. No matter which model I get, even if it's a 5s on contract, I'll be selling it and buying the 6. What y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to decided whether to get a 4s ( $200 brand from Verizon-off contract), get a 5 off eBay, or get a 5s on contract. No matter which model I get, even if it's a 5s on contract, I'll be selling it and buying the 6. What y'all think?

Wait a few months and get the 6. All the phones you mentioned will sell for less when the 6 comes out. Save yourself the money and wait for the iPhone 6.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Wait a few months and get the 6. All the phones you mentioned will sell for less when the 6 comes out. Save yourself the money and wait for the iPhone 6.

That ain't an option! You guys will kill me if I'm not in here for 3 more months lol! But I need an iPhone before the 6 comes out. I don't care that I'll lose money...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
That ain't an option! You guys will kill me if I'm not in here for 3 more months lol! But I need an iPhone before the 6 comes out. I don't care that I'll lose money...

We won't kill you. You have a good excuse. Patience young grasshopper. You can always use the iMore website.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

You might want to consider getting an iPhone 5S. It won't lose that much value. The 4S is probably going to be at the end of its cycle.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
taru7yby.jpg

Tapatalk Pro has the best image editor. I should have saved some money on photo editing apps and uses this to edit and download pictures. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods