The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I just did a normal restore. I also used the normal restore option when downgrading. I only use DFU mode if I run into issues. How's the battery life with iOS 8 been?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There you are wrong. DFU mode is highly recommended when installing a beta.
Battery life is like 80 % for 5 hours of usage. I haven't put the phone away all day and am using a lot of apps just to see if it works. Once I'm in a regular use base, I'll be able to tell whether the battery life is good or bad

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
There you are wrong. DFU mode is highly recommended when installing a beta.
Battery life is like 80 % for 5 hours of usage. I haven't put the phone away all day and am using a lot of apps just to see if it works. Once I'm in a regular use base, I'll be able to tell whether the battery life is good or bad

I sometimes use it. I don't run into issues most of the time. It wiped the whole device during the restore anyway. I know it's recommended but I don't always use it.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I've seen them reported in other places as well. A lot of things are broken. It seems to be a little different for every device

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Or I'm not that picky. They are complaining in a lot of forums so far. I'm the only one saying they have downloaded corrupted ipsws

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods