The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
That sucks! I can get a new one whenever I want as long as my contract is up

This is the second time I've used Early Renewal. I paid a 95$ fine, and 270$ for the 32GB, but that doesn't hurt.. I love my Goldie

You mean you can tell your carrier you want another phone whenever you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read again.. Whenever he is due for renewing his contract

I see; I can do that, too, but that will be at December 31st next year -_-

If I want early renewal, I need to pay off my remaining months. I have a lot of remaining months.

T-Mobile lets you pay ?70 ($95) and you can Renew your contract. Your new plan will start when your current contract expires, but you will get the new device immediately

I've also bought phones outright before when I couldn't wait or my phone got stolen. I did that for an s3. I usually wait for my contact to end

Yeah, me too. But $950 dollars is too much. Apple doesn't convert prices from $ to ? in the Netherlands, they just replace the currency

Here in the USA, T-Mobile is the uncarrier.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Gray vs. grey
Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

Both spellings, which have origins in the Old English grǽg, have existed hundreds of years.1 Grey gained ascendancy in all varieties of English in the early 18th century, but its dominance as the preferred form was checked when American writers adopted gray about a century later. As the Ngram below shows, this change in American English came around 1825. Since then, both forms have remained fairly common throughout the English-speaking world, but the favoring of gray in the U.S. and grey everywhere else has remained consistent.

Some people make their own distinctions between gray and grey. You can find some interesting examples in the comments below. There is nothing wrong with these preferences, but they are not borne out in broader usage. For most people, gray and grey are simply different spellings of the same word.

Both spellings are used for the participles, grayed/greyed and graying/greying, as well as for most of the words and phrases involving gray/grey. For instance, grey area/gray area, referring to an area having characteristics of two extremes, is commonly spelled both ways. So is graybeard/greybeard, referring to an older man with a beard, and gray squirrel/grey squirrel (which refer to closely related types of squirrels on opposite sides of the Atlantic). There are at least a couple of exceptions, though: greyhound, for the breed of dog, always has an e, while grayling, which refers to several types of fish, always has an a.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Shame on you, DroidArmy. You're American and a foreigner knows more than you about what is correct in the states. Just stating a completely random fact which has nothing to do with this: "Americans are getting stupider".

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Shame on you, DroidArmy. You're American and a foreigner knows more than you about what is correct in the states. Just stating a completely random fact which has nothing to do with this: "Americans are getting stupider".

This is talking about the newer generation and it doesn't apply to all Americans.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR