The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That will solve itself when you're out, speaking to actual German people. I find it hard to start a conversation, but once I'm talking, it gets easier

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nein, ich finde meine Sprache nich so gut. Ich bin wohl sehr gut in W?rter und Grammatik lernen, aber ich muss viel ?berlegen um einem Satz zu machen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I think my language not so good. I'm probably very good at learning into words and grammar, but I have to think much to make a sentence.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
No, I think my language not so good. I'm probably very good at learning into words and grammar, but I have to think much to make a sentence.

No, I don't think my speech (in that language) is very good. I ?m very good at learning words and grammar, but I have to overthink a lot to make a sentence.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No, I don't think my speech (in that language) is very good. I ?m very good at learning words and grammar, but I have to overthink a lot to make a sentence.

I used Google Translate and didn't put any effort in it to correct it, as it already was quite certain what was said

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods